Just back from AOS!

Madkitty

Just wanted to let everyone know that AOS is still an incredible ship and we couldnt fault her at all 3 years on - still as friendly and not showing any real signs of wear at all. This time we were in cabin 9690 (corner AFT) and WOW what a cabin, would chose this again at a shot although it was rough a few nights and you certainly notice it a lot more at the back.

We personally didnt think much to St Lucia, Barbados, St Croix and Antigua and found the former a very poor island which we were shocked at (the jeep safari's sure show you the real island rather than just the tourist areas). St Martin is a fav and we still love it there and cant wait to go back again next year - relaxing on the public beach was great!

We found the cruise a lot quieter and also noticed there was a lot less Puerto Ricans than the first time but everyone was friendly and having a good time. The entertainment was good but we were disappointed that the ice show was the same and that they dont even change the menu's in the dining room - although you certainly remember the meals you enjoyed before LOL

Sadly we missed our meet and mingle as I didnt make a note of the date and time and we never received an invitation :-(

Would return back to Adventure any day and it does make me wonder now whether Oasis will be too big for us! On a sore note though we would never fly American Airlines again as we found the service and friendliness sub zero - not a patch on British Airways.

Piccies will be updated in my signature shortly and any questions do ask x

Any of the jeep safari's LOL we did it in Antigua, Barbados and St Lucia - St Lucia was by far the best though but I missed out on the beach there. At St Croix we went to Cane Bay Beach and in my opinion it was a real waste of money as the beach was right on the main road and awful - everyone on the trip was real disappointed with that one.

Archived