Princess Countdown Clock?

mommy5

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Princess Countdown Clock? I try and it gets to the agreement page, scroll down, and there is no where to click, "yes, I agree!" then it just goes back to the first download page. I must be doing something wrong. I did download an updated Adobe 9, still no different.

Any suggestions?

Mommy5

It put my cruise on after I entered my Princess ID and password. I even had a message at first. Message went away after I read it. For ports of call, I see the ones for my upcomeing cruise and the high & low temperatures for the month we will be there.

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Princess Countdown Clock? I try and it gets to the agreement page, scroll down, and there is no where to click, "yes, I agree!" then it just goes back to the first download page. I must be doing something wrong. I did download an updated Adobe 9, still no different.

Any suggestions?

Mommy5

Adobe has nothing to due with the download. It maybe that the your resolution on your computer is set too low, making the icons bigger. If the resolution is set to 800 x 600 you will not be able to see the bottom of the page. Try right clicking a blank area of the "desktop" then scroll down to <properties>. When the properties page is displayed go to the <settings> tab on top of that page <left click>. Then increase the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768.

Hope it helps.

Mine just quit working on my macbook a few days ago. It was working fine before that. It shows up as open on the bottom Dock of the mac, but does not open up on the screen. I reinstalled it and made certain that I had the latest version of Adobe running, but still no luck.

Mine stopped working too. I last ran it a few days ago. When I tried to start it today, it said I need to do an Adobe update. The update seemed to go well. Now when I try to open the app, nothing happens. I am running Win 7 Home Premium on an Asus Netbook.

I downloaded the application, an icon is on my desktop, I click it... nothing happens. I assume the countdown clock is supposed to showup on your desktop??

someone on the post mentioned you need adobe 9... would that have anything to do with it not showing up??

I downloaded the application, an icon is on my desktop, I click it... nothing happens. I assume the countdown clock is supposed to showup on your desktop??

someone on the post mentioned you need adobe 9... would that have anything to do with it not showing up??

Did you ever get your clock to work? I had the exact same problem and still can't get the program to run on any of my computers.

Thanks,

Hugh

Mine works fine. I got the message to download a new Adobe thingy, haven't yet and perhaps after reading I won't! It is fun to watch it count down..makes the time go faster. I don't have it running all the time, it just pops up when I turn on the computer, and then I close it! Until the next time, and it is even closer!

Did you ever get your clock to work? I had the exact same problem and still can't get the program to run on any of my computers.

Thanks,

Hugh

Never got it working... I've got Windows 7... not sure if that's an issue

Archived