What lines offer pour cards for wine?

I saw in a post that the HAL offered "pour" card for wine. Never saw this term before. I would guess, it would be like a soda card but for wine? Do other lines offer these "pour cards"? Keeping my fingers crossed that NCL has the pour cards.

Thanks for the insight.

I saw in a post that the HAL offered "pour" card for wine. Never saw this term before. I would guess, it would be like a soda card but for wine? Do other lines offer these "pour cards"? Keeping my fingers crossed that NCL has the pour cards.

Thanks for the insight.

Go to the NCL board and you'll get accurate up to date info from their cruisers.

• 4 weeks later...

HAL is currently in the process of trying to do away with the wine card so I don't know how much longer it will be available. They'd hoped to no longer be using it this year. I'm hoping they still have it in May when we do a 14 day Alaska cruise on HAL.

I don't remember how much the 10 count card is, but the 20 drink card is $77 plus the 15% gratuity. House wine, but we're fine with that since it is a savings.

We just got off a HAL Carib cruise Jan-14, they still had the 20 pour wine card for $67.00 + 15% gratuity. The explorations bar consistently gave bigger wine servings than the dining room. We also got 4 free glasses as they forgot too punch the card. We are hoping they will still have them as well for our 33 day sout pacific cruise in March

Have fun

• 5 weeks later...

Although I'm not a big fan of Costa Cruise Line, the one fabulous thing we bought on our 2008 Med cruise was a wine card. It was not a 'by the drink' card like mentioned on HAL, but instead a card that gave you unlimited wine, beer and water at lunch and dinner in the restaurants. Wine was by the bottle - if at dinner I wanted white and DH wanted red, they brought us two unopened bottles of wine. It was decadent! Since we were dining with a companion who ate extremely slow, I drank quite a bit more wine on that cruise than ever. Beer was by the glass and was Stella Artoris - and bottled water was either with or without gas, as you prefered. I'm looking for a well priced equivalent this year on Celebrity, but think I'm out of luck.

Although I'm not a big fan of Costa Cruise Line, the one fabulous thing we bought on our 2008 Med cruise was a wine card. It was not a 'by the drink' card like mentioned on HAL, but instead a card that gave you unlimited wine, beer and water at lunch and dinner in the restaurants. Wine was by the bottle - if at dinner I wanted white and DH wanted red, they brought us two unopened bottles of wine. It was decadent! Since we were dining with a companion who ate extremely slow, I drank quite a bit more wine on that cruise than ever. Beer was by the glass and was Stella Artoris - and bottled water was either with or without gas, as you prefered. I'm looking for a well priced equivalent this year on Celebrity, but think I'm out of luck.

we sailed Costa last year and had the X1 package too ..it was excellent value. Sailing Celebrity in Sept and been looking into a similar package with no success ....looks like you just have to buy by the bottle when you want it or get an overpriced beer/spirits package ..not to sure what we will do yet.

Archived