Mediterranea-2/20

Lori334

I went on the Mediterranea on December 2003 and I had a wonderful time. We had an upgrade 2 weeks before the cruise. I booked a cabin with balcony and we got a Panorama Suite and the experience was terrific. I've been on Costa 6 times and I love it. I hope you have a great time and a wonderful trip.

Lilrod

Puerto Rico

Hey Lori,

My husband and I will be on board for our first cruise! I am very excited and nervous. I have read many messages posted here and I think we have chosen a goood ship. I think our cabin number is 6283 and we have a balcony. I am not very knowledgable about cruising and the ship, but I hope to learn more. See you on board.

Pam

Hello ncrn53:

Did you receive your tickets? We haven't, I called our TA and supposedly not for another two weeks....I don't have any recollection of where our cabin is.

We have cruised quite a bit, however this is our first Costa cruise...I hope it will not be a let down.....We went on the Carnival Glory for Xmas. We had a great time.

If you want to ask me questions about cruising...please email me at lori334@cox.net.

Take care...

You will have a great time on Costa. I have sailed on the Costa Atlantica & Victoria and are leaving 2/6/05 on the Mediterranea ( Can't hardly stand the wait at this point) . We were on Carnival Glory in Feb. 2004 and although it was nice and nothing wrong with it, we liked both of our Costa cruises much more. For what is worth.

You will have a great time on Costa. I have sailed on the Costa Atlantica & Victoria and are leaving 2/6/05 on the Mediterranea ( Can't hardly stand the wait at this point) . We were on Carnival Glory in Feb. 2004 and although it was nice and nothing wrong with it, we liked both of our Costa cruises much more. For what is worth.

I am so happy to hear it! I really have heard mixed reviews about Costa...

Archived