St Kitts 1st Feb

SparrowLegs

Hi,

I have posted this thread on the roll call for the N003 cruise just thought I may get a better response here.

Anyone fancy an island tour with us in St Kitts 1st Feb, visiting romney manor,caribelle batik, brimstone hill fortress, black rocks, the peninsula, Basseterre, a forrest,and a beach, entrance fees, food and drinks included. Price quoted $25 pp pay at end of tour for an 8 or more seater bus. The tour company is Roystons he has a web site and e-mail address. Ive asked for 2 seats so hoping more will want to join us else its $120. Contact him direct if interested and mention me Coiln,(search Roystons St Kitts) read a few threads about his tours and no complaints, he said we are the only ship in that day so he cannot guarantee he will get 8 to get the price down. Hope so. Colin.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Colin, can you tell me how long the trip you've booked will be and the pick up/drop off times you've arranged please. I've had a look on Roystons site and it looks good to me but I need to ask my friend what she thinks. If we can't decide before we go could we let you know when on board? Are you looking to book any other independant trips? Thanks Lauren

(have put this reply on the roll call posting too)

Hi Lauren,

Nice to hear from you, I havent booked the tour so I have not got the exact times, I have told Royston to put me on a list if he can get another 4 or 6 to join us, so you will need to contact him directly to book a seat. He wants $60pp for two or $25pp for 8, pay at end of tour. So I though the more the better. He did say he would like an early start 8.30 and could be 4-5 hrs, think its up to us how long at each location, food, drink, and any entrance fees included, I was going to contact him nearer the time. By all accounts there are many taxis and tour opperators at the port so hope to get fixed up if this fails, hope not though.

I have booked a tour in Barbados for the Saturday morning with glorytours.org Sarah Taylor, Its a 3hr tour Bridgtown,Highland,Bathsheba,Cherry Tree Hill, Holetown, and a further 1.5hrs at a beach, $25pp no refreshments, paid that as its $25 deposit pp!

I have also booked Spencer Ambrose for a 6hr West Coast tour of St Lucia $65pp all inclusive, entrance, food,drinks, he is a real gent and recommended by many, thats an 8.30 start also, and pay at end of tour. Anything else please ask, hope you can join us.

Colin

Archived