ROLL CALL - Celebrity Millennium

GayCrewmember

• 2 weeks later...
I will be on the March 26th sailing, with a female friend of mine.

Hello CLK 202:

We are on the March 26th sailing too. Is your friend FNDelta? I have also set up a G/L thread but it has not been used in a while. It is Millennium March 26, 2010. Please feel free to join our conversation in the main area as well. Look forward to meeting you.

Neil

Amatto - thanks so much for the tours you set up and for coming to the meet & mingle parties! It was such a pleasure meeting you!

And - for those folks sailing in 2010 - have FUN and give Amatto big hugs from us when you see him

:)

• 2 months later...
Anyone sailing ANY of the 2009/2010 Millennium cruises? I am a crew member on board and have in the past arranged special meetings, events and VIP tours for my LGBT friends. PLEASE POST SAILING DATES AND WHERE YOUR FROM! :rolleyes:

Hi,

Will be sailing on the Millennium on the Sept 17,2010 cruise from Vancouver..Hope you are still onboard...Bill from San Diego

Anyone sailing ANY of the 2009/2010 Millennium cruises? I am a crew member on board and have in the past arranged special meetings, events and VIP tours for my LGBT friends. PLEASE POST SAILING DATES AND WHERE YOUR FROM! :rolleyes:

Hi

My partner Paul and I will be sailing out of San Juan on November 22 to December 3 2010. We are from New York. It will be our third trip on the Millenium, the last two being Atlantis Cruises. Once I have a moment, I will did out the paperwork with the cabin number. Looking forward to meet you.

Peter

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There will be a gay group on this cruise. Would be nice to setup some back scene tours on ship. I am from Atlanta sailing with a guy from Argentina. Would enjoy meeting you. We are staying in cabin #8123. Bruce

I'll be on the the above referenced cruise. I haven't a clue how many are in the group. I'm also curious to know whether or not there are any changes in the onboard routine/entertainment as a result of the group being on board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

12/24/10 out of san juan we are a male couple 49 yo

• 4 weeks later...