Sixth Attempt to Post -- and last

rickdeni

Thanks for the review – particularly interesting since I’ll be sailing Island Princess in April. Sorry that you felt the desserts lacking – did you try the dessert soufflés? Also, sorry about the French Fries in the dining room. For your next Princess cruise, note the “Always Available” side of the menu lists that baked potatoes can be substituted at any time.

We did the 15 day Hawaii cruise on the Regal in April 04. It is a wonderful itinerary! We loved the sea days -- lazy, laid-back, relaxing days. If you are a person that expects to be entertained every minute of every sea day, you can probably find some activity to keep you busy, but we preferred to spend a lot of quiet time together reading, etc. In April, it was much cooler than we Floridians expected in LA and the first couple of sea days. I would advise taking some warmer clothes for the sea days closest to CA if going in the spring. We rented cars in all the ports and had a great experience. If it weren't for having so many other itineraries we want to do, and so little time, I'd love to repeat this cruise! I guess we'll get to it eventually.

I've just taken the last three hours writing an Island Princess review and it won't post... Very frustrating. CC says I've posted it alerady, but it never appeared. Ugh.

Taters

I had that happen this morning. I wrote a different one after the third try. Posted it and the original showed up too. It even showed me as the last poster without my post showing, weird.

You know how a spider's web is perfectly symetrical? I read somewhere that if a spider's web is destroyed, the following one(s) become less and less symetrical.

I know if I kept trying to type and post a review over and over, by the fifth time it would probably read like this:

Crooze waz goood.:p

Thanks for the review – particularly interesting since I’ll be sailing Island Princess in April. Sorry that you felt the desserts lacking – did you try the dessert soufflés? Also, sorry about the French Fries in the dining room. For your next Princess cruise, note the “Always Available” side of the menu lists that baked potatoes can be substituted at any time.

bjdam: I did try a couple of the souffles and they were by far the best desserts on board. Most nights, though, there were cakes that didn't have much flavor. Pretty, though.

As far as the french fries, they weren't offered as fries on the menus - but something else... Then french fries simply appeared with your meal. Very tacky in the main dining room during dinner, IMHO.

Taters

I have posted elsewhere, but something is messed up.

Did they have bridge tournments on the sea days? Were they well attended?

Lefty Bob

Hi Lefty Bob:

I am not a bridge player and so didn't notice whether bridge tournaments were offered or not. Sorry!

Taters

Enjoyed reading the review Annie. Brought back many wonderful memories of our cruise.

It was fun finally meeting you, Kevin & Jessie, after all that time writing.

Hope to see you on another cruise in the future.

Hugs,

Minette

Minette! It WAS GREAT meeting you and Marty! You guys are so cute together! Also loved meeting your friends... That Michael is really fun!!!

xoxo,

Annie

Hey, I was just able to post my review by creating a short post and replying to it (review posted in reply).

By George I've finally solved the mystery!!!!!!! :D

I might try this when I get home tonight. Thanks for the great idea!

Taters

Archived