Nine Days of DREAMin' 12/3-12 WOOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

We collected our shoes and said goodbye for now to our new friends...

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

We had a lovely sailaway from magical Tortola...love the nighttime sailaways!! I forgot to take pics of the ships when we got back, but this was the night our sister ship, Costa Atlantica, serenaded us in Italian when they sailed out....awwwww....I want to sail Costa again....

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

Soggy Dollar is home of the Painkiller, a signature concoction of dark rum, creme of coconut, pineapple, and OJ...topped with grenadian nutmeg...They won't tell you the proportions but I am experimenting so stand by for updates....:p it was delish!!!

Floatie....I hope you work out that recipe :D...you're right it was a great drink!!

I am loving the review and... reliving the Dream!!.......Thanks :)

Ooops I am out of time, we're having dinner with my nephew today, he heads back to OKC in the morning:(

We'll have St Thomas next, see yas for Happy Hours!!:D

Oh yes...St Thomas and the world's best waiter at Shipwreck!!!!! LOL

Ack!!!on the waiter Linda,kinda deer in the headlights wasnt he?

Actually, we arrived early and took another couple who was cruising with us to lunch there for their anniversary. We sat outside and had the most DELIGHTFUL lady as our server.

She was hilarious. I knew you all were coming sooner or later and I tried to describe y'all to her .... she was going to pull a prank on Jeffie.

Jeffie later told me y'all sat inside and had a completely different server...and a completely different "experience".... :eek:

Good Lord - I am so totally enjoying this review! We are Dream cruisin in May - my DH and our daughter and SIL. I would love to do a cruise with a group like you all do!!! What a great time!

Keep it coming!

Well then you should.we have a CC group out of Charelston next Sept.Stowaway Freddy is the thread and we would love to have you.It is fun with a group,AND,we all met on a cruise ship:)

Good Lord - I am so totally enjoying this review! We are Dream cruisin in May - my DH and our daughter and SIL. I would love to do a cruise with a group like you all do!!! What a great time!

Keep it coming!

Oh Cheryl, join in, we'd love to have you!!! We're sailing out of Charleston in September...some of us are sailing in April on Legend...just come on over to our CC group roll call for the Fantasy in September and hang out!!!:D

We go to have a good time, therefore, we do.:p

The freshly-ground nutmeg on top of the rum punch on the Karalu was splended... ummmmm... more please! :D

I've seen a few Painkiller recipes online -- most don't include the grenadine, but those were quite delish as well... until I tried to swim back to the boat. I think my head was "swimming" more than I was... lol.

The freshly-ground nutmeg on top of the rum punch on the Karalu was splended... ummmmm... more please! :D

I've seen a few Painkiller recipes online -- most don't include the grenadine, but those were quite delish as well... until I tried to swim back to the boat. I think my head was "swimming" more than I was... lol.

Hahaha.Jeff told me the conversation that was going on as you and I "swam" back to the boat!!!Cap'n Gary helped us save face,but I believe our friends had our back:D

Heeeheeeeeeee....not grenadine...."grenadian nutmeg" is what they say....:confused:

I always love to read your posts:)You are so right about attitude,the one you bring with you is the one you recieve in kind.Merry Christmas to you and Charlie!

Thank you very much! One of these days if the timing works out I'd love to sail with the crazies!

Yup it's ALL in the attitude.

Now on with the review!

Thank you very much! One of these days if the timing works out I'd love to sail with the crazies!

Yup it's ALL in the attitude.

Now on with the review!

You dambetcha it is!!!:D

Oh I'm sorry I'm a slug...I got all caught up in the Sound of Music:o...for the 10,000 time:rolleyes:, dayum it never gets old!!!:p

Archived