Group formed prior to pricing restructure gets to double dip!

cwuer

Wow! I have just read up on all the changes Azamara has introduced this month. I did notice the price for our cruise kept going up and up, but somehow I missed the announcement of the new pricing structure and the inclusion of items that were previously ala carte, like wine and gratuities. While this may be a bitter pill for those that have not booked previously it is a jack pot for those that booked before the prices started going up. I formed a group on the May 29th 12 day Med. Holy land cruise way back in July and held several cabins. My price was half what it is now. I called Azamara to make sure we are still entitled to the free alcohol and paid gratuities and was told absolutely yes. Anyone that booked prior to the changes will still receive them beginning with the April Europe cruises. I have been busying emailing the couples that have not put a deposit up yet with this news as it may be just the thing to entice any straggles to grab one before it is too late. I kept hoping for a price decrease and now it looks like I got a virtual bargain. Perhaps this is why Azamara had the really weird pricing going on the past several months as they must have known all along they were going to include many perks that make it a much better deal. It is nice to finally be on the winning end of a price restructure!

Archived