Shuttle service from SE Asia ports on Quest 2/20/2010

GeorgeL

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether Azamara will provide shuttle service from port to city on any of the stops of this cruise.

Hi George !

This question will have a better chance of being answered on your Roll Call. Here is the link : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=783813

• 2 weeks later...

Hi George, well one would hope that there are shuttles as both Beijing & Shanghai are about 1 hour from the port, Nagasaki is good as u can just walk off & transport right there, ( we where there March last year) We have just book the cruise so might see u around....Margaret from Australia

Hi George, well one would hope that there are shuttles as both Beijing & Shanghai are about 1 hour from the port, Nagasaki is good as u can just walk off & transport right there, ( we where there March last year) We have just book the cruise so might see u around....Margaret from Australia

Hi Margaret,

I am not sure if we are talking about the same cruise. Ours is the SE Asia from Singapore to Hong Kong and has stops in Vietnam and Thailand. There are no stops in Beijing, Shanghai or Japan.

Are you booked on Quest for the February 20, 2010 cruise or some other cruise, perhaps on a different date or ship?

I asked but am on a different cruise in Feb that does not go to Bejing. They told me no shuttles.

As I mentioned in the previous post, our cruise does not go to Beijing. I have no idea why it is being mentioned in two posts but the cruise we are on is SE Asia from Singapore to Hong Kong with stops in Vietnam and Thailand.

Thanks anyway for the information.

Just returned from Vietnam and Saigon on a different line. Without a shuttle, I have no idea how you will get into the main area. Major construction on roads and bridges at the port make it impossible to walk. Azamara needs to rethink the shuttle, if they are not going to provide one.

Archived