New Flat Screen Tv's?

planb

Does anyone know who has cruised recently on the Golden if the new flat screen tv's have dvd in/out outlet's. Bringing a portable that can link into the outputs. This si my husbands questions and told him that you all out there always seen to have the answer.;)

Does anyone know who has cruised recently on the Golden if the new flat screen tv's have dvd in/out outlet's. Bringing a portable that can link into the outputs. This si my husbands questions and told him that you all out there always seen to have the answer.;)

Yes there are several jacks accessible in the back. The TV is actually a 22inch computer monitor and is not HD.

• 1 month later...

OK so my husband wants to know if they have the input jacks that you could connect a mini DVD player... I think that if it has they inoput colored jacks it should but he wants to double check. This would be usefully to us going on an extended cruise to bring instead of our bulker laptop. Any help of info is greatly appreciated.:)

OK so my husband wants to know if they have the input jacks that you could connect a mini DVD player... I think that if it has they inoput colored jacks it should but he wants to double check. This would be usefully to us going on an extended cruise to bring instead of our bulker laptop. Any help of info is greatly appreciated.:)

Yes they do.

Archived