Thomsons Tropical Transatlantic

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. We're off to Caribbean on 10th Jan. Just wondering if you could let us know who the Cruise Director is this year and who any of the rest of the entertainment team are.

Thanks

Sandie

Hello I have just done this trip rather than write a long review there is one on here already, if anyone has a specific question i will try my best to answer them, but it was a great cruise and well worth the money.

Hello Flemtagg,

We're just back from this cruise as well and I've just posted a long, fair, review on another cruise review site.

I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise. On the whole we would have but all the good bits were spoiled to a great extent by cabin plumbing problems i.e. sodden carpet on three occasions at least, mouldy stench, flooded bathroom due to blocked shower drain, overflowing toilet twice due to faulty mechanism etc., etc. Each time the problem was dealt with promptly, but no sooner had the big red drier ( which had to run noisily in our cabin and in the corridor most days until midnight,) been removed than something else sprang a leak or broke down (i.e. dressing table light).

We did ask to be moved but the only two cabins available were both very noisey ones on Deck 2, one of which smelt almost as bad as our own, so we just had to go back to our cabin, 6068, with a complimentary can of air-freshener!!!

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. We're off to Caribbean on 10th Jan. Just wondering if you could let us know who the Cruise Director is this year and who any of the rest of the entertainment team are.

Thanks

Sandie

Hi Sandi,

The Cruise Director is Paul Fisher and his Assistant is Dan. All the singers and dancers are exceptional and the Games Show Hostess is Emma. In her own words "I'm like Ann Robinson, only worse!" Sorry I can't remember Dan and Emma's surnames.

I'm certain you'll enjoy the entertainment on your cruise.

Una

Hi Una

Thanks for that. Wonder if you can possibly, somehow, point me in the direction of your review or, perhaps, cut and paste.

Thanks

Sandie

Hello again Sandie,

I don't know if I'm allowed to mentioned other cruise review sites but I'll give it a go. Go to www. cruise.co.uk click on Cruise Reviews then select the cruise line, ship etc from the drop down lists and you should find my review entitled "Water, water everywhere ..."

Don't let our experience put you off though as I think most folk's cabins were fine. Our's 6068 is probably fine now too after all the parts that were replaced!!

Bye for now,

Una

P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread Flemtagg ... I'll go away now and keep quiet.

Archived