Dreams PV

breanth

We are planning on going there while we are in port and I was wondering if anyone knew if there price is the same for children and adults or if it's cheaper for children? We have 2 boys...ages 1 and 3. Thank you so much in advance for any information you might have.

Kelley

Here it the e-mail I got back from Dreams when I asked about a day pass. They were really quick getting back to me.

Dear Guest,

Here is the information you requested re: DAY & NIGHT PASSES—

Subject to availability, we can offer you the following passes for access to Dreams Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta

Day Pass – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. - $69 usd per person (Includes Breakfast, Lunch, drinks, and beach towels).

Complete Day Pass – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. - $100 usd per person (Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, drinks and beach towels).

Night Pass – 6 p.m. to 1 a .m. - $50 usd per person (includes Dinner, drinks and beach towels)

Cruise Ship Day Pass – 6 hours maximum - $45.00USD per person (includes meals, drinks and beach towels)

Children between the ages of 2 and 12 are half-price.

These prices are available from May 1st to Dec 18th.

The Marina terminal is about 25 minutes from the resort, and the taxi fare is around $150.00 pesos.

You do not need to make advance reservations; you may pay at the time of check in.

If you need more information please contact our Chief Concierge:

Tel. (322) 226 5000 ext. 5511 (from the US dial 011 – 52 + the number))

Fax (322) 221 6000; or email concierge@dreamspuertovallarta.com.mx

Thank you for your interest in Dreams. We look forward to serving you.

I e-mailed Dreams in Cabo and recieved this...

Hola Kelley

Our rates are 89 us per day per person from 9 am to 11 pm.; half day passes 55 us per person from 9 am – 5 pm or 12 pm – 11 pm

These are adult rates and include all meals and drinks in our restaurants, bars & activities inside the resort.

Children rates (3 to 12 years old)

Day pass 45 us

Half day pass 30 us

The marina is 25 minutes from Dreams by taxi.

Best regards!

Upgrade your stay at our New Preferred Club..!!

David Ruiz / Concierge

"In service through friendship" / "En servicio a través de la amistad"

DREAMS LOS CABOS SUITES GOLF RESORT & SPA

concierge@dreamsloscabos.com.mx

Ph : +52-624-14-40202 ext 7304 ext 7305

Fax: +52-624-144-0181

"Unlimited-Luxury. A New and Better Way to Have it All"

www.DreamsResorts.com

I was wondering... I was looking at the web site and they don't give a price. Does that mean that the spa (massage etc are all included)? This really sounds like a nice place to go to.

I wish :p

Spa is not included and I remember that the prices were high as in keeping with a 4 or 5 star resort. I think a massage ran about 1100 pesos, manicures were around 500 pesos.....

That said, Dreams (both PV and Magna) are very nice places to go to :)

Thanks Quincy! I didn't think that it was included and when they don't list the prices that usually means (you just don't want to know):D I'm thinking of checking out Aroma. I hear that it's pretty good. And the prices are very reasonable. Thanks for letting me know! We are leaving on Jan 10 on the Mariner.

I received the same email and then replied asking about prices in February. They said it would be $55 for 6 hours after the new year (half price for kids).

Rebecca

I just received an email about our request for March and was told the price would be $58 for the Cruise Ship day pass.

Yep, new rates are in effect. Here is a portion of the email reply I recently received:

Ms. Sherry XXXXXXXX:

Thank you very much for your interest in spending the day while you are in Puerto Vallarta in our Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa.

We are delighted to offer you our special all inclusive day pass for cruise ship passengers at $58 US dollars per person. Children pay half.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on the 15th of January in our Dreams.

It is our pleasure,

Gregorio Robles

Head Concierge

Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resorts & Spa

I just received an email about our request for March and was told the price would be $58 for the Cruise Ship day pass.

Thanks for the update. The email I received was on Oct 16, so they may have raised the rates. I'll try showing the email to see if we get $55, but if not we'll still go for $58.

Rebecca

Archived