Buck Island through Ship tour or through Big Beards?

Geocat

Wondering if anyone has any advice on Royal Carribean's tour of Buck Island or doing it on our own via a taxi to Christianstad then on a tour through Big Beards. Who does the Ship use for their tour? Is it Big Beard?

Thanks!:rolleyes:

Hey Geo cat , When we were deciding on a Buck Island Tour . I called or emailed 2 or 3 operators . One emailed bacjk that I should go through the ship as I was on a cruise ship . It was not Big Beards , I know this only because I chose Big Beards for that reason , I want no parts of ship snorkel tours . We much more prefer uncrowded personal tours . Big Beards was fabulous and I can't say enough good things about our day there in Nov 09 , even the weather was superb . I am sorry that I can't remember who the ships use but it was 6 months ago and the email is long gone . Have a Great Voyage . TED

Hey Geo cat , When we were deciding on a Buck Island Tour . I called or emailed 2 or 3 operators . One emailed bacjk that I should go through the ship as I was on a cruise ship . It was not Big Beards , I know this only because I chose Big Beards for that reason , I want no parts of ship snorkel tours . We much more prefer uncrowded personal tours . Big Beards was fabulous and I can't say enough good things about our day there in Nov 09 , even the weather was superb . I am sorry that I can't remember who the ships use but it was 6 months ago and the email is long gone . Have a Great Voyage . TED

Thanks so much! I will probably book through Big Beards...:D

Archived