Suggestions for 7 hours in Lisbon

I will have 7 hours ashore in Lisbon and looking for suggestions od=f something to do. I've been for a land based holiday here befroe and have seen the main sights of Lisbon and also been to cascais, esoril and Sintra before. is there anywhere else near or around Lisbon that you'd recommend that is within reasonably easy reach of the port?

Anyone know if there are any Riding Schools or wineries nearby?

I will have 7 hours ashore in Lisbon and looking for suggestions od=f something to do. I've been for a land based holiday here befroe and have seen the main sights of Lisbon and also been to cascais, esoril and Sintra before. is there anywhere else near or around Lisbon that you'd recommend that is within reasonably easy reach of the port?

Anyone know if there are any Riding Schools or wineries nearby?

Although this is not the correct place to put this thread, you might have a look at the following http://www.hiddentrails.com/tour/portugal_dolphin_escape.aspx

We did not do this, but if we had had time it would have been interesting to go riding along the beach south of Lisbon.

Archived