Legendary Seabourn Holiday

ITravelNow

We're in St. Thomas today, first port on our holiday itinerary! It's wonderful to see old friends and make new ones. I've been able to make a few entries to my blog if you want to follow along...

http://web.me.com/ogram1/MargoGos/Blog/Entries/2009/12/24_Twas_the_night_before_Christmas......html

Merry Christmas to All!

Margo,

I just finished all of your blog thus far - from pre boarding to today. It is wonderul and certainly brings fond memories of the Legend. Thank you for taking the time to share with us during this 27 day trip. I am envious. We were 24 days on the Odyssey in October/November but will be returning to the Pride in June for Japan, Korea and China.

Thank you again for such a professional blog. Happy Holidays and enjoy.

We are in Grand Turk today on our way back to FLL....we will continue on to Costa Rica, but it will be the end of the holiday cruise for many of our fellow travelers.

If you haven't checked the blog lately...here's a link:

http://web.me.com/ogram1/MargoGos/Blog/Entries/2010/1/2_Grand_Turk_Morning.....html

I understand that the internet packages will change on our next cruise to be more like what is offered on the Odessey. I'll let you know if I find any changes. I'm blogging from the skybar today - yes, it's heaven - expensive but so nice to "surf" in the sun.

Seabourn Legend greetings to all!

Dear Margo and Lars!

First of all a happy 2010 - well, yours started of fantastic I think. Continue to have a great time on the Legend!

I must sat I love to watch your blog and photos, but somehow and that doesn't happen often, my computer is not too happy with it. I always have to break it of, too bad. Something to do with the script it says....?

I'm glad you're so HAPPY!!!

Marja

Dear Marja: Happy New Year to you and Rene! I'm sorry the blog doesn't load very well on your computer - sometimes I have trouble with it here on the Legend too.

We've had very odd weather this year, and rougher seas than normal - just hit a big bump in the ocean! I know Captain G-A has tried to make it a smooth trip but King Neptune is not cooperating.

We will be in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow - but will sail for Costa Rica in the evening - it's a wonderful thrill to say on board when everyone else has to go home....of course we'll have our turn to leave too.

Wishing you a good new year. I haven't read the boards very much - but hope you're on your way to the Odessey.

Fondly,

Archived