My Turn to Dream - Finally!

balcony bound

It's finally here! We live close to the port, so there is no reason for me to be up so early except for sheer excitement and anticipation. I guess I am just anxious to stand in line at the buffet;)

I started my countdown somewhere around 140 days. It was going too slow, so I started counting weekends. I can't believe it is finally time. I'm all packed, including my patience and best manners.

The journey of anticipatation started early, with a problem with our aft wrap (it didn't wrap) but they fixed that:) I've read all the reviews to keep myself entertained while waiting and lived vicariously through others, and I'm ready. Ready to have a wonderful time, relax, and escape the day to day. You all know how it feels when the day finally arrives!!! I'll be "Dreaming" for a week...finally!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

It's finally here! We live close to the port, so there is no reason for me to be up so early except for sheer excitement and anticipation. I guess I am just anxious to stand in line at the buffet;)

I started my countdown somewhere around 140 days. It was going too slow, so I started counting weekends. I can't believe it is finally time. I'm all packed, including my patience and best manners.

The journey of anticipatation started early, with a problem with our aft wrap (it didn't wrap) but they fixed that:) I've read all the reviews to keep myself entertained while waiting and lived vicariously through others, and I'm ready. Ready to have a wonderful time, relax, and escape the day to day. You all know how it feels when the day finally arrives!!! I'll be "Dreaming" for a week...finally!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

When do I get to sail with you?? You're my kind of voyager.

I LOVE your attitude!

You'll have a magnificent time and so will everyone around you.

You'll LOVE that ship... end of story.

Have a fabulous time and please tell Todd I said hi!!!

:)

Thanks, Mach! You're review of the Dream was inspiring, and I would love to travel with you, too!!!

I will be sure to catch Todd and give him well wishes for you.

Shoot, my cheeks already hurt this morning from grinning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just a bit of off handed humor from an earlier post , now have a great time and save some fun for me .

Hmmm , you off to catch the ship , and me heading to work :rolleyes: I wonder am I getting the short end of this stick ?

Thanks, Mach! You're review of the Dream was inspiring, and I would love to travel with you, too!!!

I will be sure to catch Todd and give him well wishes for you.

Shoot, my cheeks already hurt this morning from grinning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

It's almost 7 AM! What are you still doing at home??

http://www.portcanaveral.com/webcam.htm

YOU HAVE A SHIP TO CATCH!!!

:D

The port is less than 10 minutes from home.... We'll head over there at 10:) If I got on the roof, I could see her, but I'm afraid of heights!!!

The bunnies are fed and have new litterboxes, the dogs are fed, I changed the sheets, we're all packed, the house is clean, I vacuumed the pool... cruise critic is the only thing I have going at the moment:rolleyes: Well, other than driving my husband crazy. I put the reggae music on...and now I'll just wait for my sister-in-law to pick us up and drop us off. OMG, the next few hours are going to crawl, arent' they?

And, I'm wayyyy overpacked. Okay, maybe I can spend the time thinning out the suitcases.

We'll be there with you Balcony Bound. I wish you would have joined our RC...wonderfull people there.

We'll be leaving from Orlando around 9:30 and we have a renatal car to drop off. Hopefully, I can swing through the port to drop off our bags first, before droppong the car off.

Can't wait. My countdown started 7/1/08.

Hehehe Afcj, we booked this trip the day they opened bookings:eek:

Have a good drive...I make that drive every day to work. You'll have clear sailing (pun intended) on the beachline over to the port. Lots of cops right now, so hold your speed down under 80;)

Archived