Mahogany Bay Cabanas

CarnivalCruzer

They are 199.00 for up to four people. They have a.c. Just got off the Legend yesterday and read about this on the ship.

So do I understand correctly that you have to purchase this onboard? Did you notice what is included in the price?

Would be nice to book ahead of time like on HMC.

So do I understand correctly that you have to purchase this onboard? Did you notice what is included in the price?

Would be nice to book ahead of time like on HMC.

Yes, you purchase on board. Similar to HMC with what you get. we did not rent one since there were seven of us, but I did get a few pictures from the outside:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1102969

Someone from our RC rented one and I don't think they enjoyed it that much. It comes with drinks and something else, food/fruit, but I don't quite remember what. It also comes with water floats. The issue is that it was sold as having a "private" beach, yet everyone comes over to your side and then wants to use your stuff and sit there too. Maybe he'll see this thread and chime in.

Someone from our RC rented one and I don't think they enjoyed it that much. It comes with drinks and something else, food/fruit, but I don't quite remember what. It also comes with water floats. The issue is that it was sold as having a "private" beach, yet everyone comes over to your side and then wants to use your stuff and sit there too. Maybe he'll see this thread and chime in.

When we were there last month, they were very strict about anyone crossing over there unless you actually had a cabana. all I was trying to do was get a close photo of the inside of an unoccupied one and was run off.

When we were there last month, they were very strict about anyone crossing over there unless you actually had a cabana. all I was trying to do was get a close photo of the inside of an unoccupied one and was run off.

Not any more:( They probably need an electric fence:eek:

It was a shame too, because a lot of people were rude pulling their chairs in front of others, that it made for a short stay. I'd never go there again...it's way too crowded.

Archived