Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

ciera123

We will be staying there Feb 10-12th, will give you a report when we get back.

I too have heard great things about this property. Royalcruz, who lives in the area has said it is a very nice new property within walking distance to "Beach Place".

We will be staying there Feb 10-12th, will give you a report when we get back.

I too have heard great things about this property. Royalcruz, who lives in the area has said it is a very nice new property within walking distance to "Beach Place".

Yes, but I have only been through the lobby and french bakery. If you can get the W Hotel next door for the same price, I would chose that instead, because it is a really fun place to be.

Yes, but I have only been through the lobby and french bakery. If you can get the W Hotel next door for the same price, I would chose that instead, because it is a really fun place to be.

Thanks for the info!!! I checked prices and the W Hotel is twice the price that I got at the Hilton. I'll keep checking, maybe the price will go down...

Thanks for the info!!! I checked prices and the W Hotel is twice the price that I got at the Hilton. I'll keep checking, maybe the price will go down...

Just keep checking the specials tab on the website. Sometimes they have good military, government, and AAA rates and other specials. Off season I got a room for $145. Even the smallest rooms are fabulous.

We had a mini suite and really loved the hotel. I can't say enough about the staff, the room. the location everything. The only negative was the beach chairs..Ft. lauderdale charges a crazy amount! The pool area was a bit on the small side. We tried to book for this year way back in Aug. and could not get a room. Now they have rooms available but we will stay at the Atlantic since that is where we made our reservations.

Archived