Jan 23rd 2010 { Tickets}

CanuckMO4

I got my tickets 2 weeks ago for the Jan 23rd cruise but this time I had booked via RCL. For my October cruise, I use a TA and got them a week before so there is still time to get them. If you do not, do not worry, print your Set&Sail pass and order luggage tags at least 2 weeks before our sail date or get them at the pier.

Did you get them from the TA our have to print them off yourself.

I received the traditional booklet from my travel agent. This is probably the last time I will receive the booklet. Included are the Diamond level baggage tags.

Ernie

Same here....got my docs on December 14th. I booked with a TA and she mailed them to me. You really should have them by now, but don't worry! You don't really need the "tickets". Just as long as you've registered on line, print the Set Sail pass and bring your proper ID and you'll be on the ship without a problem. :) You can get luggage tags at the pier, from the porters, too if necessary.

Same here....got my docs on December 14th. I booked with a TA and she mailed them to me. You really should have them by now, but don't worry! You don't really need the "tickets". Just as long as you've registered on line, print the Set Sail pass and bring your proper ID and you'll be on the ship without a problem. :) You can get luggage tags at the pier, from the porters, too if necessary.

Thanks to all for the input,TA just called she checked on our tickets this morning we will have them in hand on Tue next week,I feel better now.

Got my papers online when everyone else did, and received my requested luggage tags about a week ago...everything is in hand!

Yea our TA called Enchour cruises today.RCCL sends them our ticket and they send them to TA.There a little backed up because of the holidays but we will have them early next week.Cant Wait!Were almost there.

Any one sailing on Jan 23rd got there tickets yet.They are ussually here about 6 weeks prior too but we still dont have ours.TA checked last week she was told they were working on Jan 9th sailing ,getting nervous now>

Hi CanuckMO4 - we haven't got ours either but expect to get them sometime around the 13th, I'll post when they arrive !

Archived