SAS Transportation - Thumbs Up!

Dishbaby

My husband and I just took a holiday cruise. We flew into FLL but cruised out of Miami. On they way to the ship, we used some shuttle service at the airport, GoShuttle, or something like that. It was $21.00 per person and we were on the shuttle for over an hour, making us almost late for our sailing.

On the way back, a cruiser recommeded SAS Transportation to me. So, with only an hour to go until Dembarkation, I called them up. Steve was great! Told me to call him when we cleared customs, which I did. He had a shuttle there and picked us up and took us to FLL. The van was clean, he was friendly and the price was only $15.00! I definitely recommed SAS and will use them again! :D

Have just been in touch with Steve regarding our pick up tomorrow. We are flying transatlantic and are expecting delays due to the new security measures. He says he will be tracking our flight and will know when we land. We will call after the luggage pick up. Can't do much better than that after a long, long flight.

Archived