Any Pics of Freedom Serenty

bigd09

Since you are going before me (March) maybe you will remember us and take LOTS of pictures and post them up

I'll be taking a frightening amount of photographs. :| Which reminds me, I need to buy a second memory card. :D

is the serenity deck topless?

No- its on the other side from Camp Carnival.

Can someone tell me when Freedom came out of Drydock?

and I am curious to see if the chair hogs will be allowed to hold chairs empty for hours at a time.

No- its on the other side from Camp Carnival.

Can someone tell me when Freedom came out of Drydock?

and I am curious to see if the chair hogs will be allowed to hold chairs empty for hours at a time.

It's only been out of dry dock for two weeks. :)

I had no idea the Freedom was getting a serenity area. This is the first time I have heard about it.

I was looking at pictures from other ships that have it. There have been articles on Cruisecritic about it. One piece that was interesting-- is how this came about because Princess has their own serinity area-- which they charge for. (wonder when Carnival will charge passengers to use this area)

On our last cruise (I forget which ship see my name lol) But it also had a serenity deck, there was no charge. It was just a designated adult only area. It was very peaceful and had very comfortable chairs and umbrellas. I also had read the threads and people are thinking that Freedoms serenity may have hammocks..that'd be awesome but like I said with no pictures were all clueless :) If I can find the thread that discussed Freedoms dry dock I will post it.

On our last cruise (I forget which ship see my name lol) But it also had a serenity deck, there was no charge. It was just a designated adult only area. It was very peaceful and had very comfortable chairs and umbrellas. I also had read the threads and people are thinking that Freedoms serenity may have hammocks..that'd be awesome but like I said with no pictures were all clueless :) If I can find the thread that discussed Freedoms dry dock I will post it.

did you see the pictures of the DREAM serenity area? all I can say is WOW

2112979040105858260xKgXDK_th.jpg

I am expecting all of the above posters to post their reviews and pictures when then get back!!! mandatory! we arent sailing on the Freedom until July. On the Pride they had an adult only pool and hot tub but kids were still allowed in the area. the kid free zone will be very nice!

Just returned from the Christmas sailing on the Freedom. The Serenity area was really nice. There are no hammocks, there are those cabana type lounges that are in the Dream picture that was posted. There were probably 6 of those and you had to get up really early in the morning to get one. We actually never made it up there early enough to get any chair in the Serenity area. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that area to post.

Archived