Liberty Eastern Caper.. Help!

C&THollings

I have been trying to hunt down the Capers for the Liberty Eastern itinerary. This one goes to Half Moon Cays Bahamas, St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Turks.

Cruising in 25 day's, would really like a head up on activities...

I have check numerous threads, and can not find a posting.

I did this cruise in September and it was AMAZINZG! While I don't have the capers from our sailing, I do have them from a previous one (May, I believe) when she first started sailing this route.

Email me at Kissyfur19 at AOL and I'll be happy to share.

This was a fabulous sailing. If you like to snorkel, I HIGHLY recommend the Sail & Snorkel excursion in Grand Turk...the one on the catamaran that takes you out to The Wall. Absolutely amazing!

Found this from beansatw, hopefully they don't mind my posting the link on their behalf. It's from May but looks like the itenary you are looking for.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/572207737pSRwEs?vhost=travel

Actually, here's the link to the actual post with promise of a report.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=989415&highlight=liberty+capers

That was the same one I found from back in May out of webshots, I was looking for a more current one. I have connected with someone from a Nov. Cruise, but I have not received them yet, Their Hubby had to scan them first.

I hate the Webshot copies, they are hard to read and print out. Scanned copies are so much better. :)

That was the same one I found from back in May out of webshots, I was looking for a more current one. I have connected with someone from a Nov. Cruise, but I have not received them yet, Their Hubby had to scan them first.

I hate the Webshot copies, they are hard to read and print out. Scanned copies are so much better. :)

I agree the webshots ones are very hard to read. I am looking at this cruise for next November so would also be interested in more recent copies that would be easier to read.

My thing is the May Capers would be a Spring cruise. It just seem like they might do different "things" in different seasons. Jabber, Please send them to me!! hollings.christian@sbcglobal.net...

Thanks!!!

Also, anything you found on the ship that you wish you would have found earlier in the cruise?

Archived