Silver Cloud San Juan to Barcelona April 2010

patnlcc

We're going too (Mike and Caragh). Its our 3rd trip on Silversea, but our first on the Cloud. I haven't seen a formal roll call; however there was a thread asking advice regarding this itinerary on the Cloud and several people indicated they were booked on the cruise. See you in April!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the SS Cloud- my 1st transatlantic. Looking forward to meeting y'all. I am a solo traveler, so hope to count y'all among my new friends. Just did a solo in Oct on Shadow, and made some lifelong pals- and we rebooked on Spirit for another cruise later in 2010

90 days to go.....cannot wait

If anyone would be interested in trying some self-booked shore excursions, I am game. I have been to several of the ports already, so am looking towards going off the beaten path.....

• 4 weeks later...

We'll also be on this cruise (Richard and Anne) and are looking forward to a wonderful trip and lots of new friends. One question we could use some help with is what kind of weather to expect to understand what we can expect activity wise (poolside lounging?) and re what clothes to bring. Thanks in advance for any weather advice!

We'll also be on this cruise (Richard and Anne) and are looking forward to a wonderful trip and lots of new friends. One question we could use some help with is what kind of weather to expect to understand what we can expect activity wise (poolside lounging?) and re what clothes to bring. Thanks in advance for any weather advice!

We did a TA from Miami to Lisbon in mid April a few years ago. At sea we had a lot of sunshine and temperatures in the 70's;however, it was fairly windy many of the days, so sometimes we were pretty much alone at the pool. If you could find a sheltered spot a bathing suit was enough, but if you were out in the wind shorts and shirt and/or windbreaker were needed.

• 1 month later...

As far as I know, just this one. Haven't seen another roll call anywhere else. We leave for this trip tomorrow. British Airways strike has caused us to reschedule our Glasgow-London part. Now going by train. Having a week in Ft Lauderdale before flying to San Juan. Looking forward to meeting you all.

see you CC posters next week on board! Just heard, we're about 65% full from SJU-Tenerife, and will be 100% full in Tenerife...we're picking up pax to sail onto BCN.

Looks like it'll be a grand time!

I'm the bubbly blonde from texas...hope to see you all that first night....

Liz

• 1 month later...

... but what a wonderful one. The Silver Cloud was all we had imagined and ten times more. So good to meet you all. Hope we will all meet up again on another Silversea cruise! Pat and Bill in Glasgow, Scotland

Archived