Chankanaab Combos?

Mr. Baloo

We did the first combo for $19 each. They rent the snorkel gear right by the water area so I don't think you need to bother with that in the combo. We had two sets of snorkels/masks with us and then we rented two vests at the water for $5 each.

There is a coupon for $2 off on the website, but you can't use that with the combos. We figured

for $5 more we got a t-shirt and beverage. Our teens each got a can of soda and my husband and I tried 2 cans of mexican beer at the covered restaurant area near the snorkel spot.

The t-shirt is not high quality, but not bad either. Just an average cotton t-shirt. They will give you coupons for the drinks and t-shirts at the main gate when you purchase the combo. On the way out we stopped by the window across from the ticket booth and got our t-shirts. We got an adult small, two larges and on xlarge shirt. They seemed pretty true to size. Below is a picture of the logo on the shirts. I have another picture but can't seem to include it & will try in a seperate post

077.jpg.5332fcc366b371f1b4a39246a98daa44.jpg

Archived