Cabin selections on Crown Princess

algriff

We will be on the Crown Princess on Feb 27 thru Mar 6 and have a question about cabins on the Aloha deck. Has anyone stayed in Cabins 201 205 or 209. These are at the very front of the ship and I want to make sure there are no obstructions when looking forward. Or we can have cabin 739 and 743 also on Aloha deck but it looks like the balcony of the last cabin at the back of the ship (Cabin 747) juts out farther than the rest, so can you see to the back of the ship or is the balcony on 747 obstructing the view. Hope someone can give me some info as I have to make some decisions very quickly. Also has anyone been waitlisted for early dining, and what does that mean..do you wait until you are on board and then go see if you can get a table for early dining or do you go to anytime dining and then see if you can get the same table every night if you go early. Thanks for any information.

Alan

We will be on the Crown Princess on Feb 27 thru Mar 6 and have a question about cabins on the Aloha deck. Has anyone stayed in Cabins 201 205 or 209. These are at the very front of the ship and I want to make sure there are no obstructions when looking forward. Or we can have cabin 739 and 743 also on Aloha deck but it looks like the balcony of the last cabin at the back of the ship (Cabin 747) juts out farther than the rest, so can you see to the back of the ship or is the balcony on 747 obstructing the view. Hope someone can give me some info as I have to make some decisions very quickly. Also has anyone been waitlisted for early dining, and what does that mean..do you wait until you are on board and then go see if you can get a table for early dining or do you go to anytime dining and then see if you can get the same table every night if you go early. Thanks for any information.

Alan

That aft last cabin would be at an angle facing forward and cut out of the bulkhead. Yes it would block the view aft. There are some photos around of the balcony area of that angled balcony. :)

See the Maitre'D as soon as possible after boarding, there will be a time set up in the patter when he will be available.

Archived