St. Croix Diving Suggestions?

travelangel7

Hi,

Anyone know of a good diving shop in St. Croix?

How is the diving there?

We are debating between St. Croix adn Antigua to do our diving.

Thanks

I have used Dive Experience in St. Croix, but not from a cruise ship. They are good. Can't comment on St. Croix vs. Antigua. Might want to ask that on scubaboard.com

http://www.divexp.com/

I dove with Cane Bay Divers this past October and would recommend them. They provided transportation from the pier to Cane Bay beach on the other side of the island. The dive is a very nice wall dive and the dive shop is right across the street from the beach. You gear up at the dive shop, walk about 30 steps and you're in the water. The diving was not ideal when we were there due to some unusually heavy surf. But even with the less than perfect conditions I thought it was great. Very reasonable prices too.

I would recommend St. Croix over Antigua. Much better diving. I'd also recommend Cane Bay Divers. They definitely deal with cruise ships. If you get Cody aka mitsuguy, tell him Darrell aka scubadiver888 says hello. Make sure you get the right Cane Bay Divers. There are two; the one jtonra is describing and another dive shop which is trying to trick people they are THE Cane Bay Divers. The link I've provided here will get you the right people.

Archived