Getting excited now !

I will be taking my Tux when I go on my cruise in March, as I have done on my previous two cruises, it will probably be my white Tux jacket, as hopefully it will be warm. Will not be taking any walking boots.

However what your husband takes is up to him, however if its like this household, I take what the wife tells me to take. Enjoy;)

My OH is packing his white tux but not planning to take any walking boots that I'm aware of.. medication wise, taking sea sea sickness tablets, flu remedy and paracetamol plus a pack of plasters.. just in case he does pack those boots.

Cruising too on the 10th. Must start packing soon...

LOL

North& South

x

Where are you going North South ?

Hubs fancys doing the Hike to Seven Sisters in Grenada....when l told him it wasn't worth taking walking boots for one trek...do it in your trainers.

He responed with well why do l have to take my tux for one meal ?

No argument :rolleyes:

Hi

DH always takes his dinner suit with him. We are on for 2 weeks, so at least he'll wear his twice!!!

We've also bought "wet shoes" made out of wet suit material, for walking on the beaches as they were red hot when we went last November. I don't like walking on the sea floor - don't know what I'm putting my foot on, so it won't matter now. Also been in Decathlon and DH has bought a snorkel and face mask - not flippers though as they weigh too heavy!!

Ann

We're flying from bham to the Destiny for 2 weeks. yippee..still cannot believe it and having to keep the tickets safe as my young nieces are intrigued by all the pics for the excursions.

We were on holiday in Grenada this time last year and having seen the sights I don't think that walking boots will be needed, just trainers will be okay. I'll be packing my failthful flip flops for the beach and cannot wait to dip my toes into the lovely carribean sea again.

Must carry on with the packing or rather unpacking as too many dresses packed..

x

Archived