Want to see monkeys and sloths

Polycarp

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Puntarenus. Did wonderful tour with Mauricio to national park. He takes a telescope so you can get up close. We saw Macaws (7 of them in the trees he knows where the nest is) tons of monkeys up close, poison dart frogs, lots of birds and of course we saw sloths!!! We reached him by e-mail mauriciovp@hotmail.com

Generally with 6 people its $35pp, we had only 4 people, he needs a minimum of $200. We saw alot of things beyond the animals, we wanted to see where the real people live and took a drive into the mountains and saw farms and little villages. Mo did ask us if we wanted to go on the river tour (his cousin runs it) for about half the price the ship charges. Other posters have gone ziplining with him. You are luckier than we were because I was late getting in touch with him and he had to plan our day on the go. I suggest that you get in touch with him to discuss your options and what you really want to see. I know that you have seen the name Oscar Brown show up on this board. We toured with Oscar last year in Limon and felt that Mo was just as good and a great contact for the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.

Archived