Celebrity Summit April 10 2010

GaryNFla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome.. we are doing a meet and greet on April 10 at the Waterfall Cafe Bar at 4:00 and then again at 8:30 for the sailaway.. please join us..So far I think there is about 70 people coming.. A very good and friendly group..:p

Thank you for the invite! There are 70 people coming? Wow, that is more that I've ever seen show up in one location! I don't know about the 830pm meeting, as we have dinner at that time. Or do we just have open seating on the first night?

Thank you for the invite! There are 70 people coming? Wow, that is more that I've ever seen show up in one location! I don't know about the 830pm meeting, as we have dinner at that time. Or do we just have open seating on the first night?

not sure about the seating on the 1st night.. We picked select dining and have a reservation for 6;30 so we would be done and enjoy the Sailaway party at 8:30...we will also be meeting at 4:00 the day we set sail at the Waterfall Cafe far aft of the ship.. The group will all be wearing beads to identify themselves as Cruise Critic members..Hope to see you!!

Archived