Category 12 cabins on deck plan

sailandcruise

On Azamara's deck plans, there is a black dot symbol where I imagine the doors are for the category 12 cabins on deck 4. (See http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=00008mnuoGcww5WpeatFVH-raaU:12odmems6?shipCode=JR&deckCode=04&sailDate=1100103 ) The legend for the deck plan has several other symbols stateroom_key.gif

but not a black dot. Does anyone have any idea what the black dot means? Is there something unusual about these cabins? :confused: (The category 11 cabins on deck 6 also have the black dot symbol.)

Also, some of the cabins have the symbol for a single convertible sofa. Do the ones without this symbol not have any sofa? If so, what furniture do they have instead of the sofa?

The only thing I can think of is that these appear to be the only inside cabins with their doors opening from the main corridors. On the other decks, the inside cabins have their doors opening from a short corridor that goes across the ship.

Not much help, but it's my best guess!

Lisa

On Azamara's deck plans, there is a black dot symbol where I imagine the doors are for the category 12 cabins on deck 4. (See http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=00008mnuoGcww5WpeatFVH-raaU:12odmems6?shipCode=JR&deckCode=04&sailDate=1100103 ) The legend for the deck plan has several other symbols stateroom_key.gif

but not a black dot. Does anyone have any idea what the black dot means? Is there something unusual about these cabins? :confused: (The category 11 cabins on deck 6 also have the black dot symbol.)

Also, some of the cabins have the symbol for a single convertible sofa. Do the ones without this symbol not have any sofa? If so, what furniture do they have instead of the sofa?

If you switch the calendar date to be for the 2011 season, you will see the black dot is for cabin door placement. If you go to deck 7 you will see the cabin door placement for those inside cabins.

I have personally seen all of these cabins on the Pacific Princess and that is exactly where the door is.

Archived