Tell me if this dress is.....

monkeyrouge

I think I might order this shirt for my DH and the matching Dress for myself. On the cruise we will most likely end up on there is a tropical theme dinner night with casual dress so I think this would be nice. Very kitchy and fun. My DH and I are both very young at heart and never take anything in life too seriously so something like this is perfect. Any suggestion of pants to go with this shirt? My DH is eve less of a fashion person than I am. He wears sports shirts and shorts 362 days a year. I might get him in some pants 3 days a year if I am lucky. :eek:

ps I just looked at bakelite jewelry and wooooo weeeee I might have to look into reproductions ;)144400617_tp.jpg

Any suggestion of pants to go with this shirt? My DH is eve less of a fashion person than I am. He wears sports shirts and shorts 362 days a year. I might get him in some pants 3 days a year if I am lucky. :eek:

144400617_tp.jpg

It's rather Tommy Bahama and since he wears mostly shorts, how about a pair of comfy draw string linen pants.

product-15.jpg

Right on I Heart!!!:D

Cool, classic linen pants. Very nice.

And those espadrilles, too chic!! Esp the yellow pair with rounded toe, love that look!! Don't forget lipstick or a charm bracelet! or great sunglasses. :D

Wow, I just went on her site on Ebay and wow, the selection is phenominal. I have it narrowed down to 4. Has anyone actually worn one and how flattering is it. I have large hips and that cut may or may not be good. I have also never ordered on ebay. When you order do you actually purchase or just bid on the dress?

I think the dresses would be perfect for the Carribean.

Kris

Wow, I just went on her site on Ebay and wow, the selection is phenominal. I have it narrowed down to 4. Has anyone actually worn one and how flattering is it. I have large hips and that cut may or may not be good. I have also never ordered on ebay. When you order do you actually purchase or just bid on the dress?

I think the dresses would be perfect for the Carribean.

Kris

Hi just checked out her store on ebay and there are some really cute dresses. We are going on a cruise soon with NO formal nights:D, so I think these might be perfect for a couple of dinners, not fancy, but still like to look nice. I am a bit concerned about the length, i am only 5'1" on a good day:rolleyes:, noticed she has "short" ones too. They are labeled as knee length, so they should hit me pretty good, I think. For the money,even if it isn't right on me as a dinner outfit, I could always use it as a coverup!! Once I get one, I will let you all know how it fits.

Archived