14 day cruises

As anne says, Caribbean is great, also Adriatic/Aegean b-2-b. Sadly, they're not doing the Baltics this year - that's fabulous (as long as you're not looking for beaches etc.) - I'm hoping they'll return to UK sailings next year. Happy planning! :)

Any ideas guy's, 7 days is not long enough for us, so what are the best 14 day options......?????

Hi there Smee :) nice to see you enjoyed the cruise, I'm going next month, if I were planning a 14 day Thomson one myself I would go for the Cuban Adventure on the Dream flying out on 30th December because I love Mexico, but I've never been to the other places that are included so that would be lovely (could be too long to wait though) but would be fantastic for the New Year)

Sorry to go on about the next New Year already! :D

Carole

Have to agree, much prefer 14 days!!! We're doing 14 days round the Caribbean 2 weeks tomorrow - can't wait!!!

Please give us a report on your return, you did not say which ship ??

Smee,

Did 14 days on Destiny 2009. Great time, but your on the go all the time. I was drunk done by the 12th day. Only relaxing days was sea days. The other days I was toooo nosy not to go off ship. Had a ball though. Im doing 7 days on board this time around July 2010. 7 days Cruise Turkey/ Greece, and 7 days in the Belcekis in Olu Dinez. Thought I would give my body a rest for the week after the cruise.

Have fun in the sun

Archived