cots in 4 berth cabin (Ventura)

cclarke12

Hi

We are looking to book on to 10th April sailing on Ventura – probably an outside cabin. The agent says P&O state there is insufficient room in 4 berth cabins for a travel cot. We will be travelling with a 4 year old (who will happily go on a top berth with the bed guard) and an 11 month old. Clearly, even if one of the adults went on the top berth we still couldn’t put a baby in a standard lower berth by itself. The cabin layout looks like it could accommodate a travel cot at the foot of the beds to me. Has anyone had experience of fitting a travel cot in one of these cabins? I am happy to take our own cot.

Many thanks

hi cclarke 12. we had a 4 birth inside cabin on ventura and i think they are the same size as an outside cabin and beleive me if it is you wont get a cot it at the bottom of the bed. you will propbubley have to go for a 3 berth balcony cabin.happy sailing humpy..

hi cclarke 12. we had a 4 birth inside cabin on ventura and i think they are the same size as an outside cabin and beleive me if it is you wont get a cot it at the bottom of the bed. you will propbubley have to go for a 3 berth balcony cabin.happy sailing humpy..

Thanks for this. The balcony prices are an awful lot more money unfortunately. I am wondering if we had the beds in a twin/double layout could you get a travel cot in the middle or to the side? If so, would there be sufficient room at the foot of the beds (if we moved the dressing table chair etc) to put the 4 year old on an inflatable ready-bed. I may be grasping at straws here.....

the only problem is that if you ocupy an upper berth you cant have the 2 lower berths as a double.you might get a small travel cot between the 2 lower berths but you would have great dificulty getting in and out of bed.have you asked if they have any larger inside cabins

Hi

We are looking to book on to 10th April sailing on Ventura – probably an outside cabin. The agent says P&O state there is insufficient room in 4 berth cabins for a travel cot. We will be travelling with a 4 year old (who will happily go on a top berth with the bed guard) and an 11 month old. Clearly, even if one of the adults went on the top berth we still couldn’t put a baby in a standard lower berth by itself. The cabin layout looks like it could accommodate a travel cot at the foot of the beds to me. Has anyone had experience of fitting a travel cot in one of these cabins? I am happy to take our own cot.

Many thanks

Could you not put the travel cot ON the lower bed instead of the floor?

Archived