Shuttle for 10 from Orlando to Port Canaveral

jebba555

We have 10 adults flying into Orlando at different times the day before our cruise in May and we will all be staying at the same hotel by the airport. We are looking for a shuttle service for the 10 of us from Orlando to Port Canaveral. Any recommendations? I've done a few Google searches but the transportation company results listed are endless. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide!

We have 10 adults flying into Orlando at different times the day before our cruise in May and we will all be staying at the same hotel by the airport. We are looking for a shuttle service for the 10 of us from Orlando to Port Canaveral. Any recommendations? I've done a few Google searches but the transportation company results listed are endless. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide!

I've used Art's Shuttle before; they really got us out of a jam with a rental car company. Just google them.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, if you mention you saw them on Cruise Critic you can save 10%, it lists prices for 8 at $105 which comes out to just over $13 p/p so with 10 people and the discount it will be fairly cheap :)

http://www.cbshuttle.com/port-canaveral-rates.htm

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, if you mention you saw them on Cruise Critic you can save 10%, it lists prices for 8 at $105 which comes out to just over $13 p/p so with 10 people and the discount it will be fairly cheap :)

http://www.cbshuttle.com/port-canaveral-rates.htm

Thanks for the tip. Did you book online or over the phone. Were you happy with the service? I did a reservation request online, but haven't heard back. I like to have confirmation email for everything.

Thanks for the tip. Did you book online or over the phone. Were you happy with the service? I did a reservation request online, but haven't heard back. I like to have confirmation email for everything.

I booked them via the phone, I honestly cannot remember how the confirmation came but they were very nice to work with. We used them for our return to the airport, the only drawback was waiting for the van to fill up but other than that it was ok. We are going to use them in June for our return again, it seems to be the cheaper route when there are a lot of people :)

Over the phone they promised an exact pick up time, because our flight is for 1130, do you think they will honor that? How big are the vans, and what time were you allowed to leave with no bags to collect?

Thanks again.

I booked them via the phone, I honestly cannot remember how the confirmation came but they were very nice to work with. We used them for our return to the airport, the only drawback was waiting for the van to fill up but other than that it was ok. We are going to use them in June for our return again, it seems to be the cheaper route when there are a lot of people :)

Over the phone they promised an exact pick up time, because our flight is for 1130, do you think they will honor that? How big are the vans, and what time were you allowed to leave with no bags to collect?

Thanks again.

I don't think we had an early flight when we used them therefore they wanted us to wait for the van to fill up before leaving for MCO. I am not sure what time we left the ship but we had to collect our luggage and we were still off early. They had lots of vans and mini busses waiting out front, there will be someone with signs for CB Shuttle, they were very easy to locate and they will direct you to your shuttle :)

Call Mike at Laura's Shuttle..............he's the best! 407-851-8730

He just took our group of 35 from Orlando hotel to ship and back to airport after cruise!

Prompt and reasaonable too!!

Tell him Bill said hello!

Call Mike at Laura's Shuttle..............he's the best! 407-851-8730

He just took our group of 35 from Orlando hotel to ship and back to airport after cruise!

Prompt and reasaonable too!!

Tell him Bill said hello!

I called Mike - he was delighted to hear about your post Bill :) Thanks again for the help!

Archived