WiFi on Journey?

topcop

Is there free wifi on the Journey?

I don't need to be on a computer constantly while on vacation, but I do like to check email and local news from time to time. I just use an ITouch.

Most ships charge for internet usage and that would be okay if the speeds were faster, a lot faster. However, just accessing a website or email can take minutes and can be costly.

Is there free wifi on the Journey?

I don't need to be on a computer constantly while on vacation, but I do like to check email and local news from time to time. I just use an ITouch.

Most ships charge for internet usage and that would be okay if the speeds were faster, a lot faster. However, just accessing a website or email can take minutes and can be costly.

Hi Topcop !

WiFi is available, but it only works in some areas of the ship. I know it did not work from my cabin on Quest. Also, its not free. It runs about .65-.70 cents per minute, though it's less expensive if you buy a package of minutes.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

On recent Transatlantic, wifi did work in my cabin and was surprisingly fast. As Andy says, though, it costs a lot.

Hi Deserttraveler !

I always thought it was supposed to work everywhere. In my case, I couldnt connect from my cabin.... and the few times I did, the connection cut off quickly. Not a big deal, I took my laptop to one of the public areas, and it worked great.

Perhaps there were some glitches back then, as it seems it's working much better now. Thanks for the update.

Archived