Grenada's Most Beautiful Beach

kawillia

We're going to be in Grenada for the day at the beginning of April. We don't want to do too much as the next stops on our cruise will be full of activities (Silver Moon in Barbados and Eli's Eco-Tour in Antigua). I'm thinking lounging on the beach would be in order, but where? Is Grand Anse beach picture-perfect or is there a better more secluded beach for my husband and I?

We're a young, old-married (10 years) couple and enjoy relaxing in the sand and swimming in the ocean, not really interested in snorkelling as we are doing that on the days to follow.

Let us know your recommendations for soaking up the most beautiful part of the island?

I'm still gonna go with Grand Anse.

The only beach that I could think of that's nicer is the one on Sandy Island on the north coast, but you'll need a boat to go there and it's not really a viable option.

If you want a bit more seclusion, I advise you to promptly walk up the beach away from the vendor area. The water's nicer further up anyway.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks Jumbie! I was hoping you'd respond to my question - you appear to be the foremost authority on Grenada! We'll hit Grand Anse during our stop - do you know how far it is from where the cruise ships dock?

Also, is there a must see/do before, during or after hitting the beach? What is Grenada renowned for?

My husband and 3 1/2 year old will be on the Constellation, the week of February 5. My question is...I know Grand Anse gets very busy any other suggestions? By the way, everytime I'm in Grenada I stock up the cinnamon soap from the Araway Islands, went to the house to purchase it directly. Good luck on your studies! and stay focus!

Archived