Luggage storage at BKK

kathy16

We are flying to Siem Reap from SIN to BKK to REP, then back to BKK 4 days later. Is there a place at BKK airport where we can store some of our luggage, during our trip to REP , that would be reachable . We arrive at BKK at 15:15 on Cathay Pacific, and leave for Rep at 18:45 on Bangkok Airways.

Thanks,

Kathy

We are flying to Siem Reap from SIN to BKK to REP, then back to BKK 4 days later. Is there a place at BKK airport where we can store some of our luggage, during our trip to REP , that would be reachable . We arrive at BKK at 15:15 on Cathay Pacific, and leave for Rep at 18:45 on Bangkok Airways.

Thanks,

Kathy

Level 2 arrivals by the elevator past customs. Here is the airport map-baggage storage is the light pink. You will have to collect all your luggage, clear customs and reclear security if you go to baggage storage. You should have plenty of time IF you have your Bangkok Airways boarding pass. Otherwise, you have to go to the ground level and get your boarding pass, which could cut you short on time. The new airport is HUGE. Be prepared to run/walk a lot.

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/134

Thanks,

Kathy

Level 2, past check-in, in the back are 2 (either side of the building, luggage storage facilities

• 1 month later...

If I don't do luggage storage, can I go directly from Cathay Pacific international arrival to Bangkok Airways International departure without departing security? I can't get Bangkok Air boarding pass web check in because I paid for my ticket with credit card (back in Nov 2009) and apparently I have to show my cc before I can get a boarding pass. I 'm just not sure I'll have enough time to do luggage storage,

Thanks,

Kathy

Archived