luggage valet program ...

fernem

Hi.

Does Azamara have the luggage valet (valet luggage?) program like Celebrity? On my last three Celebrity trips we left our luggage by the door at midnight the night before departure and didn't see it again until our home airport. For twenty dollars it was a great help. We are departing the Journey in Miami and I know the major airlines in Miami participate in this program with Celebrity because that's one of the cities where I used it last. Now I am wondering if Azamara has the same arrangement.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

fern

Hi.

Does Azamara have the luggage valet (valet luggage?) program like Celebrity? On my last three Celebrity trips we left our luggage by the door at midnight the night before departure and didn't see it again until our home airport. For twenty dollars it was a great help. We are departing the Journey in Miami and I know the major airlines in Miami participate in this program with Celebrity because that's one of the cities where I used it last. Now I am wondering if Azamara has the same arrangement.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

fern

Well, I was hoping to use that program for our arrival in Miami on 12/18 on Journey. I was told they don't have it .....makes no sense to me why they don't.

I'm just not trusting enough to ever try this! Over the years I've seen these things happen:

• someone else picked up and took home our friend's suitcase from the terminal at the end of the cruise
  • the shuttle driver unloaded one of my suitcases at the wrong terminal at the airport, and started to drive off without it
  • the person at the check-in counter put the wrong airport code on the baggage tag for my suitcase

If these things happen when I'm there to keep an eye on things, what could happen when I'm not? I can just picture my suitcase, sitting on its own in the cruise terminal, days after the cruise has ended, then being flung in a corner, the tag getting crumpled and finally falling off, and my suitcase never being seen again! :eek:

My husband says I worry too much. :)

Lisa

Archived