Three sizes down in just a couple of months! Loving life now!

westernmom

DH and I started on a new product the first part of Sept and have been losing weight ever since! He's lost 40 lbs and I'm close to 30!

We bought a new car last summer and when we got the calendar of us standing in front of the car you could hardly see it - and it's a full size car! So, we knew we needed to do something. We will be sixty this year and so taking off weight became a real challenge. Nothing was working. I had given up and thought I was going to just be a "fluffy" woman for the rest of my life.

I love this product because it's backed with clinical science and is completely safe to take! I have a lot of cancer in my family so am very careful about taking anything.

We have done this together, without starving, and have a whole new lease on life. We have energy to do things and feel so dang good.

We are still working on losing a few more pounds. DH has reached his first goal but would like to lose about 5 more and I plan on dropping at least 15 more before our May cruise. The biggest problem is now needing to buy all new cruise clothes!!! sigh.............

The product is called TAIslim. It's a liquid that you take twice a day. It does 4 things:

Reduces belly fat (which I really needed!!! due to old age...)

Curbs hunger and cravings (really does do this)

Enhances metabolism and burns calories without increasing your respiration or heart rate

Helps with digestion (but not like Alli or anything like that)

To be honest, I haven't tried diet supplements because many, many years ago I took a Dexatrim pill and it about drove me up the walls and I thought I would never do that again. I also had 2 friends die from using phen-phen so have been so against diet drugs.

If you want to know more you can email me privately at sassyaccents@gmail.com

TAIslim isn't cheap but I have cut out so much of the garbage that it pays for itself!

The "diet" to me is just using commonsense - moving more, and eating less (decent portion control). I hate those 500 calorie diets because I have seen people that you worry they will eat their young while they are on them!

Congrats on your weight loss! Just a suggestion, try going off that "suppliment" for a week or two and see if you can do it on your own. I bet you will be pleasantly suprised that you will still lose weight. Once you have the mindset and really start thinking about food in a different way it will work. I have been there and done that and know losing is not an easy thing. Once you "get it" you have the concepts down....

Congrats on your weight loss! Just a suggestion, try going off that "suppliment" for a week or two and see if you can do it on your own. I bet you will be pleasantly suprised that you will still lose weight. Once you have the mindset and really start thinking about food in a different way it will work. I have been there and done that and know losing is not an easy thing. Once you "get it" you have the concepts down....

I actually have a dd and sil that are both professional personal trainers with BA's in physical ed and they are even taking this product because it is so good for your energy, etc.

Weight loss was never much of a problem for me until I reached the "golden years." It was very easy for me to lose 10 lbs and I was 116 lbs (5'5") with no problem but due to a sedantary job, changes in lifestyle, etc weight was coming on and weight loss was getting very hard to achieve.

This product will actually burn 485 calories a day without doing anything different. Couple that with a little exercise (I have shattered my femur so exercise has to been modified) and portion control, and the pounds have really dropped off. I couldn't acheive that without it.

I honestly felt like you did, that if people would just eat less and exercise more they could easily lose weight. But, it became harder with the years. Metabolism changes. I also never, ever had "belly fat" even after having kids but that came on with age as well. I'm just happy I found a safe, healthy product that has really helped me acheive goals I thought were long gone!

TAIslim isn't cheap but I have cut out so much of the garbage that it pays for itself!

The "diet" to me is just using commonsense - moving more, and eating less (decent portion control). I hate those 500 calorie diets because I have seen people that you worry they will eat their young while they are on them!

:eek: I'm gonna want to eat my kids?! Eww. I'm on day 2 of a 5 day detox now and then starting the hCG 500 cal diet until we cruise at the end of the month. I've NEVER dieted before, but have gone up and down substantially throughout the yrs mostly as a result of med changes and stress levels. I have an RN providing the hCG plan and she's lost 40lbs in 3 months and her husband did well with it also so I'm not concerned about the safety, more about whether it'll make me crabby w/ the family.

Congrats on your own success. Maybe I'll try that after the cruise. I get disgusted with how much I spend on junk food and agree that offsets the cost a lot. Now if we'd get out of the single digits around here, I could take the dogs for a walk!:o

:eek: I'm gonna want to eat my kids?! Eww. I'm on day 2 of a 5 day detox now and then starting the hCG 500 cal diet until we cruise at the end of the month. I've NEVER dieted before, but have gone up and down substantially throughout the yrs mostly as a result of med changes and stress levels. I have an RN providing the hCG plan and she's lost 40lbs in 3 months and her husband did well with it also so I'm not concerned about the safety, more about whether it'll make me crabby w/ the family.

Congrats on your own success. Maybe I'll try that after the cruise. I get disgusted with how much I spend on junk food and agree that offsets the cost a lot. Now if we'd get out of the single digits around here, I could take the dogs for a walk!:o

Stress is what releases cortisol, which is what causes the belly fat. Most weight loss products only address one or two of the issues in losing weight, such as attacking belly fat but they forget that you need to have appetite control, energy to exercise, good digestion, etc. That's why most plans don't work in the long run.

The HCG diet is big in our area but after a lot of research I decided it wasn't for me. Some members of my family did it and honestly, if you would have thrown a turkey leg in the middle of the floor you would have seen them all dive for it and come up fighting and scratching! Now, about 6 months later they have all put their weight back on and then some. Be careful of losing lean muscle with that diet. There are also a lot of other negative side effects associated with this diet. My sil was shocked that a "doctor" was letting my teenage grandsons have this. He's an ex-football player and has his degree in this stuff and was telling us that if it isn't outlawed in our state for teenagers, it should be.

The doctor that started it in 1954 has stated it was the diet, not the drops or shots that made people lose weight. 500 calories a day - yeah, most people would lose weight with that! I just can't handle that. I need some food!!!

Losing weight is such a personal thing and we all have to do what is right for our own self personally. Good luck!

I agree weight loss is such a personal thing. What works for some people might not work for others. I know that being a lifetime member on Weight Watchers it does require home work. I have spent a lot of time researching food items, evaluating points, measuring and weighing food. For me this process works but for other people it does not. I know for the rest of my life I will always count points, log food items in, etc... It took about a year and half and I finally lost 65lbs. Now I actually like exercise and keep up with that each day.

Westernmom, can you tell me if this is a perscription or an over the counter thing? I have about 25 I just CAN NOT LOSE! Lost 20, and I'am really stuck.

It's not a prescription nor is it sold in stores. Email me at sassyaccents@gmail.com and I can tell you how you can get it. I don't think they want me to tell on these boards.

Taking off those extra pounds can be so dang hard and some of the stuff that's out there is pretty scary.

I really dont think anyone is that bothered if you reveal how to get hold of thaislim u will probably find there is alot of people out there that want to know and u might help alot of people lose weight including me,so please reveal.if you wont say on the board will u email me and let me know at ajmreilly@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been trying to lose weight. Boy oh boy i gained atleast 100lbs since 2yrs ago. Then i was exercising and doing good, lost 30lbs and then i had to have a surgery and well.. i gained it back:( So here i am again doing good and exercising everyday BUT today i went out and ate a ham and cheese grinder cause i was shaking from hunger in the store:o Suxs... Well how are all you doing? I just want to be comforatable on the cruise and not winded. I think i will be ok cause i can walk and walk and feel fine.

Ive been trying to lose weight. Boy oh boy i gained atleast 100lbs since 2yrs ago. Then i was exercising and doing good, lost 30lbs and then i had to have a surgery and well.. i gained it back:( So here i am again doing good and exercising everyday BUT today i went out and ate a ham and cheese grinder cause i was shaking from hunger in the store:o Suxs... Well how are all you doing? I just want to be comforatable on the cruise and not winded. I think i will be ok cause i can walk and walk and feel fine.

That is so dang hard, isn't it? Sometimes we just have to set small goals and work on them one step at a time. I couldn't do it without some help and that's why I love TAIslim so much! I agree with you about feeling good while on the cruise. You just want to enjoy every minute and if you can't you feel cheated! Hang in there.

I've lost 15 pounds so far in 14 days. 12 days left to go. I did really good the 5 day cleanse and the first 4 days w/ the hCG, wasn't ever hungry, but then dh found some leftover chocolate from Christmas and I really missed eating cereal in the morning, so the last 5 days have been lower cal, but not 500 cal days. Still been losing a pound a day except for today staying the same. I haven't exercised at all and went for a walk yesterday which was good until my plantar fasciitis totally inflamed at night and I couldn't even walk to the bathroom this am. :( Stretching hasn't helped much but I am going for a massage today so that will at least help for a couple days.

Good luck to everyone else.

I've lost 15 pounds so far in 14 days. 12 days left to go. I did really good the 5 day cleanse and the first 4 days w/ the hCG, wasn't ever hungry, but then dh found some leftover chocolate from Christmas and I really missed eating cereal in the morning, so the last 5 days have been lower cal, but not 500 cal days. Still been losing a pound a day except for today staying the same. I haven't exercised at all and went for a walk yesterday which was good until my plantar fasciitis totally inflamed at night and I couldn't even walk to the bathroom this am. :( Stretching hasn't helped much but I am going for a massage today so that will at least help for a couple days.

Good luck to everyone else.

I think that is the biggest problem with 500 calorie diets - you don't have the energy and ambition to exercise. Your body requires more than that to survive in a healthy manner.

On my diet they say I should eat at least 1000 calories and more like 1200. I can eat a lot of healthy food for that many calories! If I want something, I eat it! Just in moderation now. That was my biggest problem - forgetting what moderation means! I would sit down to a big plate of supper and then want 2nds. Habit, and bad one at that! I've learned that a saucerful of food will actually fill me up if I will actually push myself away from the table! Now I can.

Getting in shape isn't fun for anyone but having the energy and looking better sure is! We all have to do what is right for ourselves. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

• 3 weeks later...
The product is called TAIslim. It's a liquid that you take twice a day. It does 4 things:

Reduces belly fat (which I really needed!!! due to old age...)

Curbs hunger and cravings (really does do this)

Enhances metabolism and burns calories without increasing your respiration or heart rate

Helps with digestion (but not like Alli or anything like that)

To be honest, I haven't tried diet supplements because many, many years ago I took a Dexatrim pill and it about drove me up the walls and I thought I would never do that again. I also had 2 friends die from using phen-phen so have been so against diet drugs.

If you want to know more you can email me privately at sassyaccents@gmail.com

I sent you an email asking some questions.... hope you don't mind

Paula

• 2 weeks later...

Archived