Dania Beach Hotel---Wanna buy wine in a box

sunneesmile

:)

We are staying at the Best Western on Stirling in Dania Beach pre cruise. Get in late after stores close and will need to go out in the A.M. to pick up some wine before boarding. We always take the boxed type wine for convenience sake. Any ideas on where we might be able to pick this up. Would like to do so on my walk that morning as we will be taking a shuttle to the port.

Thanks

There is a Publix supermarket on E. Dania Beach Blvd. I'm sure they sell boxed wine. There is also a Winn-Dixie supermarket on the same street. If you don't have a rental car, you'll need to take a taxi to these stores. But, they are not far from you're hotel---a couple of miles only. There is a BJ's Wholesale Club at the Oakwood Plaza shopping center (which is even closer to your hotel). They sell wine, but you have to have a membership card. BJ's also has a liquor store for which no membership card is needed, however, I don't recall seeing wine being sold in the liquor store. Hope this info helps.

There is a Publix supermarket on E. Dania Beach Blvd. I'm sure they sell boxed wine. There is also a Winn-Dixie supermarket on the same street. If you don't have a rental car, you'll need to take a taxi to these stores. But, they are not far from you're hotel---a couple of miles only. There is a BJ's Wholesale Club at the Oakwood Plaza shopping center (which is even closer to your hotel). They sell wine, but you have to have a membership card. BJ's also has a liquor store for which no membership card is needed, however, I don't recall seeing wine being sold in the liquor store. Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the info!

• 2 months later...

Archived