Summit 2/3/05

mason525

Have just booked this 4 night cruise at the last minute. There is no listing on the rollcall board. Anyone out there going to be on? Does anyone know attire(ie when is formal night)? I usually plan things far in advance so I feel a little rushed & unprepared. Can spa appts be made before boarding? Thanks. Meg

There is another posting about this same sailing that I responded to earlier today. I placed a hold on a cabin (actually a guarantee) yesterday. A friend and I have been talking about taking a short cruise together, leaving the husbands at home, and I found this cruise while I was searching yesterday. Since it is such short notice, I am not sure that she can go, but I am hopeful.

Sorry, but I can't answer your questions. If you call Celebrity, they can most likely tell you what night is formal night. I don't know if you can book spa appointments ahead of time, but I do know that you can make restaurant reservations online.

Hope to be sailing with you.

MJ-

Hope to see you on board also! Am going W/ my sister in law to check out the boat for a family reunion Alaska cruise 6/06. I found the other thread on this cruise & just keep getting more & more excited. Thanks. Meg

woo hoo......glad to see there are others going on this cruise.....my office won this cruise and we are all very excited!

there are about 35 of us going plus spouse/friend/sig. other.........the lady in charge of getting this together for us told us there is one formal night, friday night (captains dinner).

we might turn into one wild bunch - so fair warning you now :)....

Thanks Motherstork!-

Found out there was one formal night from my TA but didn't know if it was Fri or Sat. That helps. It is so soon that we'll be going! Hope to see you there. Your group should have a blast & I'll be counting on some wildness! Meg

My friend couldn't go, but I booked the cruise anyway. I'm going to be sailing with my 16 year old son instead. I hope there will be some other teens on ship for him to hang with.

I can't wait to see this ship. I've heard very good things about her. :)

Joan

You all should have a nice time. This is the Summit's first cruise after her drydock. She will be sporting her new colors and "The Bar at the Edge"!!!

Could one of you write on these boards when you get back and let us (those who are sailing in March and April) know if they replaced the carpets, bedspreads, pillows, etc. too? Thanks for any input as to what they did in drydock would be appreciated.

Meg,

I'm hoping to board by noon, have lunch, and get into cruise mode. The lifeboat drill is usually around 4:00 pm, so maybe we can meet around 3:15-3:30 which should give you time to get settled in and have something to eat.

How about meeting at the Mast Bar on the Sunrise deck which is one deck above the pool.

Joan

Archived