What time do the resort buses get to the pier?

Majesty Fan

Although we were staying at the Beach Club Resort, we had the option of leaving from the Animal Kingdom Theme Park. The bus left at 12:30pm and had us at Port Canaveral by 2pm for a 5pm departure of the Wonder.

I have heard that such-and-such is always first, but I continue to wonder about that. We were at the Swan (DCL put us there for one night) and we were picked up somewhat before 12:30. They had us downstairs at noon, and it wasn't that long afterwards, but I did not check my watch for the actual departure time. The bus was filled by the Swan/Dolphin people so we went straight to the port, and the trip was about an hour and ten minutes, so we got there about 1:20 or so.

The check in lines were a bit long, but moved quickly. The person that checked us in said that the crowd was more clustered than usual, so the line was longer than usual, but it moved so quickly that it did not make much difference. They are very quick, and have lots of agents to work the desks.

We are on the 2011 Canal cruise and we want to use DCL transport. I have wanted to ride in them. Which resort is first and last?

there is no set schedule. They schedule pick-up based on number of guests at each resort using DCL transportation. We were at the BLT and we had a bus to ourselves that left around 12:30PM..

There were around 25 guests getting on at Bay lake Towers.

I was told by the Disney reservationist that if you want to get to the port early, stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. Their pickup is the earliest, around 10:30. I've heard that they pick up later from the WDW resorts...perhaps so you take the time to utilize their food and beverage outlets?

As the others have said it totally depends on the number of guests coming from the resorts and which resorts. Its never just ONE bus for all WDW resort guests and I've been on half empty buses.

My last trip (Oct 2008) we were at the Beach Club. Our bus to port stopped at Yacht Club first, then us, then Swan and Dolphin, then Boardwalk. I think we were picked uparound 10:30 am at Beach Club. Bus was half empty once all pick ups were done.

Archived