Got My Bag Back

Great news. I finally got my bag back that went missing on my way to my Empress cruise on 20 Dec. It went from Atlanta to San Juan a day late by Delta and then forwarded to St Maarten where it sat until last Saturday at the American luggage area and I got a call based on the info from one of my luggage tags It was then misdirected to IAD (Dulles) instead of IAH (Houston) and took until 9:30 last night to get to the house. It had a longer vacation than I did and should get a free flight with all the miles it has traveled.

Delta baggage was of very little help as I had to keep track of it whenever I found it got misdirected and push Delta to go the next step.frown.gif

Plain black rolling duffle bag with no locks is not tempting to look into. Besides a pair of Western boots there was basically only shorts, t-shirts socks, etc. Not that great shopping. I had first thought it had been someone's Christmas shopping in San Juan, but once it had been first forwarded to St. Maarten, I knew it existed and it would show up some time in the future.:)

Archived