Sun AE layouts different - which is better

lvcruises

I was on NCL looking at the layout for the AE's MiniSuites. There seems to be 2 different layouts one for odd (1011, 1013, etc) and one for even (1210, 1010, etc). They seem to be very different in size but I know pictures can be decieving. Does anyone know the difference and which do you prefer?

I was on NCL looking at the layout for the AE's MiniSuites. There seems to be 2 different layouts one for odd (1011, 1013, etc) and one for even (1210, 1010, etc). They seem to be very different in size but I know pictures can be decieving. Does anyone know the difference and which do you prefer?

The AE mini suites are very similar. I just looked at some pics of the rooms you listed and aside from being in diffeent locations , I did not see much .

Now as long as we are talking about the SUN may I suggest the balcony rooms 9075 , 9275 , 0264 , 0064

( BD cat. ). They will be a bit cheaper and you get twice the balcony. almost ;)

These are the very last balcony cabins toward the stern .

mpk

The AE mini suites are very similar. I just looked at some pics of the rooms you listed and aside from being in diffeent locations , I did not see much .

Now as long as we are talking about the SUN may I suggest the balcony rooms 9075 , 9275 , 0264 , 0064

( BD cat. ). They will be a bit cheaper and you get twice the balcony. almost ;)

These are the very last balcony cabins toward the stern .

mpk

Thanks for the advice. I will look into those. You would be surprised at how many of the rooms are already taken... 10 months in advance!

Thanks for the advice. I will look into those. You would be surprised at how many of the rooms are already taken... 10 months in advance!

I know , wheres this recession I keep hearing about ..

With all the doom and gloom you would think you could have your pick of cabins this far out. ;)

Archived