PCC says discounts can not be combined???

rikatine

Has anyone gotten multiple discounts? We are currently booking with a free cabin upgrade and lattitudes discount. PCC says the military and union discounts as well as an upgrade certificate from NCL can not be combined.

Has anyone gotten multiple discounts? We are currently booking with a free cabin upgrade and lattitudes discount. PCC says the military and union discounts as well as an upgrade certificate from NCL can not be combined.

We have, in the past, been able to get the military discount and lattitudes discount in addition to whatever other promotion has been going on. I believe on NCL website there is a section devoted to the military discount that says it may be combined with other discounts.....

I don't know about the upgrade cert...but a few months back I got that same info about no more combining of Military & Latitudes discounts.

Seems now, it's one or the other, whichever is greater :(

I think it will vary from situation to situation. The current wording on the NCL website for the Military Discount is "This discount is combinable with most other discounts." For the Union Discount they say "This discount may be combinable with most other discounts."

Those are carefully selected use of the words "most" and "may" to permit them flexibility in not committing to always allowing combinations.

I'd probably call them 2 or 3 times and see if I get a better answer from someone else, just to be sure. It could be a customer service training issue. :-)

Well, according to the terms and conditions of the current promo on NCL website, it seems it is possible to combine:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=YearVacaTerms

This is not the first time the website has not been brought up to date.

They did in fact change this rules a few months ago, I booked a cruise using both in Oct then some time in Nov they changed it. Mine is locked in of course, but no combining Latitude and military.

you can have Latitude and senior if they offer one. Many times if you put in the Military code the cost will be MORE than just the rate anyone gets with NO discounts, now I really don't get that one.

Archived