Bathroom size in Fantasy vs. Pride

tnthudson

Hello,

I've been on one cruise before, on the Carnival Fantasy. Now we're looking at the Carnival Pride, but my wife has a concern about bathroom size (of all things) :)

Does anyone know if the bathroom size in the Pride (balcony room) would be bigger than the size of an ocean-view stateroom's bathroom in the Fantasy?

I think it would be, based on reviews, but just want to make sure.

thanks!

HI, first of all I want to say that you will totally enjoy the Pride. She is a beautiful ship.

I have been on both and the layout is different. On the Fantasy, it is fairly square with adequate room for one. On the Pride, the bathrooms are longer but I believe that the actual footage is about the same just a different configuration. I/we never really had a problem with either bathroom. Just don't plan on being in there together. :)

When I return home from work tonight I will look and see if I can find my pics from both ships.

Hope this helps.

Great, IF you could do the pics it would help my wife's anxiety - haha

Thanks for the info!

The bathrooms on the Pride have a large counter, which the Fantasy class doesn't have, and much smaller shower than on the Fantasy class ships. There are pics in my signature of the bathrooms from the Pride or the Spirit (they're identical).

Archived