Xcaret, Nachi, Wyndham or Playa Del Mia?

billjessmaddie

My husband, 2.5 year old daughter and I are going to Cozumel. We aren't sure what to do. We like Xcaret but we also like all inclusive beaches. So we are looking for some help. Which of these places is the best choice? My husband and I like to relax with a few drinks and my daughter likes to play in the sand and water. My husband likes parasailing and I like massages. Also, my daughter does not know how to swim. Where would the three of us have the most fun? Thank you.

I would pick Nachi- just because it's gorgeous, easy transportation to get there and it's really relaxing. You can get a massage, order drinks and food and do as little or as much as you want. You and the spouse can take turns getting in the ocean or the pool with your little one and there is plenty of beach for her to just play.

The best part as a parent is there is a outdoor shower/rinse off area so you can get all the sand off before hoping a taxi back to the port.

Archived