Katakolon Shore Excursions

Aroxen

Hello Everyone,

We're sailing the Greek isles in May. I was curious if Azamara offers shore excursions to Katakolon. I checked their Web site and none are listed at this time. (It could just be too early.)

If anyone has taken an Azamara Katakolon shore excursion, could you please share details about what was included?

I know Olympia can be done on your own, but I was hoping to find an excursion that would include Olympia and the Mercury winery. We're not interested in renting a car and would be happy to pay for a ship excursion so that we could have a guide at Olympia.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hello Everyone,

We're sailing the Greek isles in May. I was curious if Azamara offers shore excursions to Katakolon. I checked their Web site and none are listed at this time. (It could just be too early.)

If anyone has taken an Azamara Katakolon shore excursion, could you please share details about what was included?

I know Olympia can be done on your own, but I was hoping to find an excursion that would include Olympia and the Mercury winery. We're not interested in renting a car and would be happy to pay for a ship excursion so that we could have a guide at Olympia.

Thank you so much for your help!

When in May are you booked? We are booked for May 9th. I did note this week that no shore excursions were noted but they may be redoing them for now and will get them up soon. I am considering renting a car as I really want to do the Archeology museum in Olympia and it is the finest in Greece; a true interest because the one in Athens is phenomenal. The train times are all wrong for our arrival and departure and they change the times at a moments notice...sounds like a time of worrying if I make a train back to the ship...not doing that.

If you are on our cruise feel free to join us on our roll call!

Archived