FLL Hotel with shuttle to Port of Miami

MT Cruiser

There's a company called FL shuttle you could hire. You could take a taxi. You could rent a car very reasonably - especially if you have a costco discount and you rent off-airport (you avoid the airport concession fees and save sign).

You could also stay in MIA instead of FLL - just cause you're flying in there doesn't mean you have to stay there.

No hotel in FLL will have a shuttle to MIA. Only a very few even have shuttles to Port Everglades.

^ Agreed.

OP, you can stay in Fort Lauderdale. It's absolutely beautiful there - we had a blast, and we are going early in May to stay a few days pre-cruise again. There are literally hundreds of threads on this board about FLL hotels, and modes of transportation to the Port of Miami. I suggest you read through these pages, do your research, make your notes, get rates, and make the decision. Part of planning a trip is researching where you want to stay and if you want to rent a car while you are there, etc. These boards are very helpful and the info is already here... you just need to search it out. :)

Ok I know this is a long shot but not unheard of. Does anyone know of a hotel in FLL that will shuttle you to the Port of Miami? Got such a great deal on the flights that we couldn't resist FLL over MIA.

I'm staying in FLL and paying SAS to take me to POM. There are FLL hotels that will take you to POM but the minimum fee was $20. SAS does it for less though.

Archived